For over forty years Class Act Dance Studio has been educating young dancers. We specialize in teaching children to love dance and embrace its discipline. This is done with qualified and caring instructors who love what they do.
At Class Act Dance Studio we always strive to provide a creative, non-competitive, and safe environment where children can develop an appreciation for music and dance. Our studio is a place where students can grow as performers and teammates, as well as increase their self-esteem and take pride in their accomplishments. It is a place where learning is rewarding and FUN! A place they can call HOME.
If you have any questions or need assistance in registering for classes, please give us a call at 419-547-7952 (Clyde) or 419-663-8009 (Norwalk).
As director of Class Act Dance Studio and mother of three former students, I promise we will create happy memories for you and your family that will last a lifetime. Please allow us the opportunity to show you that we are the “Right Step” for your child.
Join us in bringing the joy of music and dance to the next generation.
Sue Laremore, Director
PHOTO: Sue with son, Jimmy, who is
a professional dancer in Europe.
• Professionally trained staff
• Floating dance floors to reduce fatigue and injury while dancing
• Full-length mirrors in every classroom
• Permanently installed ballet barres
• FREE Costume alterations by our professional seamstress
• Desk staff available to assist you during class hours
• Closed circuit TV so parents can view classes without interruptions
• Low Student-Teacher ratio. Classes with more than 8 students have an additional instructor or an assistant.
• Optional fundraising available to help with costume expenses
Our policies are intended to insure that every student receives a quality dance education and an opportunity to advance. We feel our teaching supports the disciplines vital to personal growth and achievement. Every effort is made to treat each dancer as an individual, and placements are made according to each student’s ability.
Our classes are structured to build a strong and safe foundation in dance and the related arts. In taking class students will:
• Stretch and tone the body.
• Develop greater flexibility and coordination.
• Improve circulation and posture.
• Build stamina.
• Learn basic technique and vocabulary.
• Develop an appreciation for the art of music and dance.